|Dimensions||12 × 6 × 1 in|
Anodized Black, FDE +$45, Gray +$45, OD Green +$45
Fixed, Folding and Fixed
$169.99 – $294.99
Yes, we’re behind schedule :-(. The injection molding process for the recoil pad has taken longer than expected. We expect that piece of the puzzle in around Thanksgiving and will immediately begin shipping Stock Options with fixed mounts. Hinges will ship separately when ready. We’re testing and finalizing designs now.
• Get our folding Stock Option at a whopping $50 off MSRP or our fixed Stock Option at $30 off MSRP! This is as low as our pre-order pricing will get, but it may go up later.
• Get a free fixed mount with the order of a folding Stock Option (a $39.99 value)! We may discontinue the free fixed mount as we get closer to shipping.
• Be first in line to receive the new Black Collar Arms Stock Option! Orders will ship out in the order in which they are received.
Specs and Notes:
• direct fit to any M1913 Picatinny rail! Use on a Black Collar Arms chassis or on dozens of firearms such as SIG SAUERs, CZs, BRN-180, AKs, and many other rifles with a native rear Pic rail or an available Pic rail adapter.
• adjustable cheek rest (quickly and highly adjustable for height, two-position adjustable for front-rear location). Stock is also comfortable for use with cheek rest removed.
• rubber recoil pad with stackable length of pull spacers (length of pull from 13.25 with no pad to 14.75 inches with pad + spacers)
• 7075-T651 aluminum construction (fixed and folding mounts plus stock body)
• Mil-Spec Type III Hardcoat anodized black (custom coatings applied on top of anodizing — we don’t skimp on that surface hardness!)
• 5.86 ounces for stock body. 7.9 ounces with fixed mount. Approx 11 to 12 ounces fully assembled with cheek riser, recoil pad, mount, and all associated hardware.
• Folding hinge mount can be flipped to fold stock to left or right side. Locks rock solid when open. Spring detent holds stock folded. Simply pull rearward to open; hinge locks automatically in extended position.
• Dual, ambidextrous QD sling sockets at top and bottom rear
Please email our boy Jeeves at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Jolly pre-ordering!