Available on backorder. Please read and accept Lead Time Acknowledgment in configurator before ordering.
Specs and Notes:
• direct fit to any M1913 Picatinny rail! Use on a Black Collar Arms Pork Sword Chassis or on dozens of firearms such as SIG SAUERs, CZs, BRN-180, AKs, and dozens of other rifles with a native rear Pic rail or an available Pic rail adapter.
• adjustable cheek rest (quickly and highly adjustable for height, five-position adjustable for front-rear location). Stock is also comfortable for use with cheek rest removed.
• comfortable rubber recoil pad
• length of pull may vary depending on firearm model on which Stock Option is mounted. Typically 13.5″ to 14.85″ — a standard, rifle length of pull (not a shorty, PDW/”entry”-style LoP like the other Pic rail-attach stocks) on many firearm models. On our Pork Sword Chassis, LoP is approximately 14.4″. LoP spacers will be available. The Stock Option itself will add 10.625″ of length of pull beyond the rear face of your firearm’s Picatinny rail.
• 7075-T651 aluminum construction (fixed and folding mounts plus stock body)
• Mil-Spec Type III Hardcoat anodized black (Cerakote is applied on top of anodizing — we don’t skimp on that surface hardness!)
• only 10.6 ounces fully assembled with cheek riser, recoil pad, fixed mount, and all associated hardware. Stock Option with folding mount weighs just 12.8 ounces.
• Folding hinge mount can be flipped to fold stock to left or right side. Locks rock solid when open. Simply pull rearward to open; hinge locks automatically in extended position.
• Ambidextrous QD sling sockets
Please email our boy Jeeves at email@example.com with any questions.