Temporarily on backorder status. We’re almost done moving into our new facility and will be shipping Stock Options soon!
Specs and Notes:
• direct fit to any M1913 Picatinny rail! Use on a Black Collar Arms Pork Sword Chassis or on dozens of firearms such as SIG SAUERs, CZs, BRN-180, AKs, and dozens of other rifles with a native rear Pic rail or an available Pic rail adapter.
• adjustable cheek rest (quickly and highly adjustable for height, five-position adjustable for front-rear location). Stock is also comfortable for use with cheek rest removed.
• comfortable rubber recoil pad
• length of pull may vary depending on firearm model on which Stock Option is mounted. Typically 13.5″ to 14.25″ — a standard, rifle length of pull (not a shorty, PDW/”entry”-style LoP like the other Pic rail-attach stocks). LoP spacers will be available.
• 7075-T651 aluminum construction (fixed and folding mounts plus stock body)
• Mil-Spec Type III Hardcoat anodized black (Cerakote is applied on top of anodizing — we don’t skimp on that surface hardness!)
• only 10.6 ounces fully assembled with cheek riser, recoil pad, fixed mount, and all associated hardware. Stock Option with folding mount weighs just 12.8 ounces.
• Folding hinge mount can be flipped to fold stock to left or right side. Locks rock solid when open. Simply pull rearward to open; hinge locks automatically in extended position.
• Ambidextrous QD sling sockets
Please email our boy Jeeves at email@example.com with any questions.