- Advanced steel hinge design locks in both folded and extended positions
- Pull-through design offering quick deployment
- Steel hinge, fiber reinforced polymer strut, rubberized brace
- Weighs only 10.3 ounces
- ATF compliant, US veteran designed and proudly made in the USA
- Product Includes: complete assembly, adjustable nylon strap
- MSRP: $249.99
NOTE: We receive our FS1913s from SB Tactical in bulk packaged style. Each brace is in a foam pouch with installation instructions, but you will not receive the retail box that’s used to display the brace in a store.
COREY HUBBELL –
Extremely disappointing. Expected it to be aluminum like the rest or the chassis but to my surprise its plastic
Sorry for the confusion, Corey. We have found the polymer strut to be plenty strong enough to shrug off full-house .458 SOCOM and .308 and it feels nice on the cheek but, yeah, it would have been cool if SB had gone with aluminum for the strut. We really love the form factor and function of this brace and think it pairs amazingly well with our chassis. If you want to exchange for a different option please let us know.
Awesome brace to say the least. Like other SB product s it’s well made. As stated in another review it isn’t aluminum, but does lock up and fold nicely. When deployed it has a solid lock and no noticable wobble. Fits the pork sword well, can’t wait to see what the guys design for themselves.