Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Klik Sling 2-Point Modular Quick Adjust Rifle Sling
Go to the Klik Sling page on Klik Belts’ website to purchase a Klik Sling
Klik Sling : Well Slung
A Klik Belts and Black Collar Arms collaboration, the Klik Sling is a quick-adjust, modular rifle sling that employs genuine AustriAlpin COBRA™ quick release buckles and interchangeable Tails. Attach Klik Sling Tails to nearly any rifle or shotgun, then quickly move the Klik Sling Body from gun to gun. With rapid, one-handed length adjustment and a padded mil-spec nylon webbing strap, the strong-yet-lightweight Klik Sling is ideal for tactical, hunting, and recreational use and adjusts to nearly any firearm.
Klik Sling Bodies and Tails are sold a la carte, allowing for different front and rear attachment types to fit every firearm. Lots of guns in the safe? Install a front and rear Tail on each gun and then quickly and easily move the Klik Sling Body between them.
Additionally, the COBRA™ quick release buckles allow the user to easily sling or unsling the firearm from their body should their gear or headwear make it difficult to lift the sling over their head. A firm pinch to the COBRA™ tabs also provides for immediate release of the Klik Sling should the firearm or sling become caught on an object.
- AustriAlpin COBRA™ quick release buckles front and rear
- Padded, mil-spec nylon webbing strap available in multiple colors (get a Klik Belt to match!)
- Webbing pull loop for quick, one-handed length adjustment
- Additional front and rear length adjustment sections with elastic tail tamers integrated into Body
- Tails available in QD, Sling Swivel, HK Hook, and Universal Strap attachment styles
- Quick-release Tails to move sling Body from gun to gun or to easily sling or unsling firearm from your body. Also provides for quick release of sling should firearm or sling become caught on an object.
- Minimum Length: 40 inches
- Maximum Length: 67 inches
- Padded Strap Length: 23 inches
- Quick-Adjust Range: +/- 7.75 inches
- Body Material: 1.75-inch width, mil-spec nylon webbing with perforated body-side padding and 1.0-inch nylon webbing adjustable sections. Zytel adjustment sliders, aluminum COBRA™ buckles.
- Tails Material: COBRA™ buckle, 1-inch nylon webbing, U.S.-made firearm attachment hardware
- Made in the USA
- GrovTec Heavy Duty Push-Button QD Sling Swivel attachment
- Fits standard QD sling swivel sockets
- Made in USA
- Tested to 450 lbs pull force
HK Hook Tail
- HK Snap Hook attachment
- Fits various types of sling loops and rings
- Made in USA
Sling Swivel Tail
- GrovTec Locking Sling Swivel attachment
- Fits traditional sling swivel studs
- Made in USA
Universal Strap Tail
- 12 inches of nylon webbing strap
- Fits just about anything — strap it through / around a handguard, through a stock with strap slots, around a stock without strap slots, through an A2 front sight post, etc.
- Genuine AustriAlpin COBRA™ buckle with strap slider adjustment
- Recommended: once installed, tie off extra strap length, use an elastic band to retain extra strap length, or cut off extra strap length and seal end of webbing with a torch. Strap can be double-fed through COBRA™ buckle for extra secure locking.
Out of stock